Challenge Statement 1: Neighbourhood Communities
- How can we enhance trust and reliance within the neighbourhood communities so as to promote a culture of giving and support, especially for the vulnerable families, by the community for the community?
Challenge Statement 2: Migrant Workers Access
- How might we reduce the barrier for migrant workers to gain access to healthcare services, food, shelter, information, and rights independently so that they are aware of the help available and can ask and receive help?
Challenge Statement 3: Food Rescue
- How might we leverage digital solutions to create a food rescue or repurpose ecosystem, made up of the food industry, charities, and supporting industry to minimise food wastage in Singapore?
Challenge Statement 4: Supply Chain Resources
- How might we transform the supply chain into more adaptive, sustainable business models that also meet the demands of societal needs in deeper public-private partnerships?
Challenge Statement 5: Workforce Optimisation
- How can we leverage digital and other complementary technologies to optimise our workforce and business operations across different locations and countries to support segregation, testing and isolation requirements, ensuring workforce safety while minimising businesses disruption and cost?
Challenge Statement 6: Community Engagement
- How might we bring all stakeholders onto a single platform to offer sponsored resources and incentivise their communities for a better match of skills-based volunteering, so as to ensure accountability of sponsored recourse and deliver socially responsible activities together?